Outback Steakhouse

FTFBadge My friend and I bought an Outback voucher at Deal Grocer for only 380+ for a 600+ worth of food purchase. We are supposed to use it on a same day but unfortunately, I had a problem downloading the voucher because the site was down (I was trying to download it on the day we are supposed to use it). I was really sad that day but it just so happen too that my Red Mango voucher will expire the next day so Boyps and I just used my Red Mango voucher instead of Outback.
Days before the voucher expires, Boyps and I went to Glorietta 4 to finally avail it. It was actually one of the best "date night" of me and Boyps. Hihi. Bihira kasi kaming mag date ng gabi at sa sosyal pa:p
The place was not jam-packed with guests. The lights are dimmed, the sounds so low. It was such a perfect setting for a dinner date.
We were immediately assisted by a waitress after we're seated. She was really nice and very accommodating. She always checks us if we need something, if the food was okay and if we were comfortable. That experience was a first.
Here’s what we got that night:
Complimentary bread – I super liked it. It was soft and moist inside and crunchy on the outside. It actually tasted good even without the cream cheese. But it would taste much much better with it.
Potato soup  – another good dish that would surely sooth your throat and tummy. It was thick and creamy, perfectly salted potato soup. We just added a certain amount to avail this.
Chicken and Rib combo (Php 999)– it's a combination of chicken fillet and ribs with mashed potato side. The mashed potato was tasty even without gravy. The chicken was tender and it has a strong smoky flavor. (chura pa lang panalo na). The ribs, ooohhh so yummy! The meat was soft. The sauce so sweet and salty. The barbeque sauce just goes perfectly with it. Grabe super sarap talaga.
Typhoon Burger (Php 429) – this was another hit! Boyps wanted some burger because the pictures in the menu were really tempting. And so we got one. ¼ pound patty sandwiched with buns and cheesses and veggies and onion rings. What I like about this dish is that, the onion rings are breaded then fried. It also has fries on the side. Carbo carbo carbo! Pero super sarap! Winner!
I know I sounded so exaggerated in this post. It's just that I super duper mega to the max enjoyed this dining experience that I wanted to go back the next day after this happened. Hahaha. I even wanted to avail their card with freebies. Haha. 
We spent Php1000+ more (excluding the voucher) but it was definitely worth it. Imagine Boyps giving a P50 tip? That was another first. It just showed that he liked it as much as I did. Boyps, friend, balik tayo :p


Outback Steakhouse
Ground Level, Glorietta 4
Ayala Center
Makati City

2 comments: