Red Mango
Months ago, I purchased a Red Mango voucher at Deal Grocer. After clicking the buy button, I was thinking why I bought not just 1 but 2 vouchers considering that I'm not a fun of yogurt. I didn't like its taste but I have no choice but to avail my P600 worth of food and drinks at Red Mango (baliw lang). Boyps and I decided to use the 1st voucher upon arrival at mall and the 2nd after dinner. So here's what we consumed all in all:

Medium Yuzu Lemon Swirl with Toppings (Php160) - it's the combination of Original and Yuzu Lemon yogurt. I chose mango and almond mochi toppings while Boyps had Mandarin Orange and cereals. I love the mochi. It was so delicious that it made my yogurt really enjoyable. I also tried the other mochi variant but I enjoyed the almond mochi more. It's a must try! (Medium Yogurt is Php125 + Php35 for 2 toppings)

with mango and mochi toppings
with mandarin orange and cereals toppings
Mango Yogurt and Kiwi Yogurt Smoothies (P99) - Unexpectedly, I enjoyed this. It's a fruit shake with a swirl of yogurt on top. The combination of sweet and sour taste was perfect. The flavors of the fruits were so evident. Well I guess that's the reason why I loved it.
We're supposed to try their waffles but unluckily, it's not available when we came back to avail the 2nd voucher. I just had the same order with different toppings. Hihi.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience! Medyo pili pero infairness sulit!

Red Mango
Robinsons Place,
Ground Floor, Midtown Atrium
Malate, Manila

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Kaya pala sumakit lalamunan mo e :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sakto! grabe.. di na mauulit to. haha,, pero try mo,, lalo na pag may mochi!

    ReplyDelete