iLovetoBake: Playing with Fondant
I'm a frustrated baker. I so love to bake even if I'm losing money buying for ingredients and let everyone eat it for free. Hihi. But it's all worth it after hearing complements, suggestions and negative reactions. Yes you read it right, because it's helping me to improve my craft.
From now on, I will be posting my creations here - it may not be as presentable and perfect enough as a customer would want (sa ngayon) but I will continue to update you with the improvements I will be making. As the saying goes, Practice makes perfect!

Cupcake #1: Thomas the train - As always, I seek help from Google as how usually a Thomas the train cupcake would like. But a friend told me that it's a fake Thomas :p Haha.
Cupcake #2: Alien of Toy Story / Shrek / Pigs from Angry birds. Haha. I find it cute but I do admit that it's not the output that I expected it to be. Boyps and I did this together. Hihi.

Molding and playing with fondant is not easy. :| I'm not an artist but I'm really trying. It's difficult, messy but fun! 
I'm selling other sweet treats like cookies, brownies, cupcakes and native delicacies. Please like my page on facebook and visit my multiply site for more items and photos.

My Sweets' Haven
Email: mysweetshaven@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Nice! These are really cute! Can't wait for your next posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joie, I always read Je's post about you and I'm glad to know that you love to bake! I'm planning to purchase some cookies to you this coming December, na-check ko na yung multiply site mo but I'm still undecided what to purchase kasi naman everything looks so yummy!:)

    BTW, am a new follower here. Keep on posting! :)

    ReplyDelete