Sakae Sushi
Boyps was so curious about this. Every time we passed by Sakae Sushi, we always stop by to check the sushi and maki on their rotating table. I’m not a fan of sushi but I love maki. We were both hesitant at first since we really don’t have any idea if the variety is enough to have a super sulit dining experience. One Saturday, after our swimming exercise, we both agreed to try their buffet. Sayang ang exercise :p
Their buffet is Php 399 and it includes miso soup and bottomless hot / cold green tea. The miso soup was extremely delicious. I maybe overreacting but it was really the best miso soup I have ever tasted. The flavor and aroma were perfect. How I wish the buffet also comes with unlimited soup refill. Hihi.
Anyways, here are some pictures of what we have picked from their sushi bar:
 Corn - favorite #1
 Tuna - favorite #2
The pink plates are the expensive one. Yummy indeed!
just okay
errrrrr.... :|
Our goal was just to eat more than the worth of the buffet price and we succeeded. We gave up after eating 15 plates. I even had difficulty walking. I got so full. L The maki we have tried were all delightful. But some of the maki have the same taste, they only differ in filling. I enjoyed the experience but it’s not something that I would love to go back to. :)


Robinsons Place
Padre Faura Wing,
Ermita, Manila
0 Responses