Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
[Another super late post :D]
Jerellt and I are planning to have a staycation as a replacement to our usual travel adventures. We are both paying for something that’s why we are really trying to save some money. Hihi. Anyways, our initial date was set on the first week of May (bwaha super late talaga) but unfortunately, Je and Boyet can’t make it so I asked Boyps if we can still pursue with the plan even if it’s just the two of us. Gladly, he obliged. I really wanted this staycation so bad. So many things happened that really made me feel stressed and the same time pissed. Plus, I knew that I will be having my period on the new planned date.

I’ve been wanting to try Richmonde Hotel ever since I saw it in Ortigas. It was so near to The Linden Suites where we stayed for my sister’s wedding. Just 3 days before our vacation, I booked one De Luxe room via Agoda. It costs us around Php 4800, tax already included.

We arrived at around 3 in the afternoon, an hour late from the check-in time (Kitams Je, late ako pag staycation :p) I delivered some cupcakes that day too so I was really tired but at the same time excited for this much awaited R&R with Boyps.

Checking in was quick and easy. I just presented the voucher, fill up some form, present my credit card and off we head to our room. The receptionist was nice and pretty and she gave us a free room upgrade. Pero naisip ko, baka dahil mahal ung booking ko at may on-going silang promo na P4,000/night. Hihi. The entrance and reception area already look so elegant and that made me more excited to see our room.
 Welcome drinks (ubos na nung nag picture ako :p) 
Our room has 2 single beds, both with tables and lamps on the sides,   
a couch,
working table and chair / dresser, 
cable television,
telephone, lights and aircon controller
refrigerator with two complimentary bottled water 
and other drinks that are for sale, snack bar,  
water heater, spoon, fork, cups and saucers
and complimentary tea and coffee
cabinets with hangers and drawers, 
safety deposit box,
huge mirror,
restroom dresser
hand towel, toilet, 
basic toiletries and face towels 
and bath tub.
view from our room
What I enjoyed the most is the bed. The sheets, pillows and comforter were cottony soft and smell so good. I stayed here most of our time. Even Boyps had to pull me before I get up. Bwaha. Eto na yung may pinaka masarap na kama na na - try ko ever! Our bathroom has bath tub that we used (separately) for a night shower. Body towels were also provided. It also has shower with hot and cold water. It wasn't big but spacious enough for humans to move. Hihi. It was very clean too.
After taking pictures of our room and bonding with the bed, we change our clothes and check the pool area. The swimming pool is located at 2F inside the Health Club. 
Upon entrance, we were welcome by another staff that asked us to write our names and room number. We wanted to use the gym but we don’t have clothes for that so we went straight to the pool area. The swimming pool was not big but not as small as the one in One Tagaytay Place. The depth ranges from 4.5 ft. to 5 ft. Surprisingly, the pool water is hot. As in parang hot spring. Haha. But it didn’t stop us from enjoying the water.  We swim, chat and swim again until the area became crowded. Haha. 
The Health Club also has lockers, shower area and sauna rooms.
After swimming, we had dinner at Podium and went back to our hotel for a sound sleep. The next day, we had breakfast at Richmonde Café. Buffet breakfast is already included in our booking. The buffet table offers a lot of choices. From breads, waffles, spreads and cheeses, salad and egg omelette, cereals and juices, savory dishes like fish fillet, sweet ham, crispy bacon, garlic and potatoes and more, taho, congee, fruits and desserts. For me, the breakfast was superb. You may find me exaggerating but I really enjoyed the breakfast especially the bread station, sweet ham and fish fillet. I forgot the name of the cheese that I used and I super love it.
My first plate (eto lang may picture :p)
Just a tip – Richmonde Café is quite strict with dress code so better change your pajamas before heading there. But shorts were allowed for girls and boys but boys can’t wear sando. And please, no bedroom slippers! J
It was an easy check out because they need not to check the room before they can let us leave. Any damage / consumption will be charge to the presented credit card. Yun pala purpose nun. Haha
It was such a short but fun-filled staycation with Boyps. The staffs were all nice and wear a smile on their faces all the time. Thanks so much Richmonde Hotel and I would really love to go back again and reunite with the buffet table and bed. J



Richmonde Hotel
21 San Miguel Ave.
Ortigas Center
Pasig City

4 comments:

  1. Yes naman! Naalala ko na naman na nung nagpunta ako last month e under renovation ang pool nila. =))
    http://www.jerelltabenoja.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy Joie gusto ko dyannnn!!! Hahahahahaha!! staycation tayo ulit!!!


    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha.. tara aubrey !!!!! sama ka pag nag staycation uli a=))))

      Delete