Ya Kun Kaya Toast
It feels good to work in a place where mall is just walking distance. I told Boyps, that every Friday, if our time and budget permit; we should try new restaurants in MOA. So last Jun 1, we had our dinner at Ya Kun Kaya Toast. I’ve wanted to try this ever since I read it in my friend’s blog. We were just passing by the place and we saw that they serve a soup dish. Sakto, Boyps wanted to have noodles for dinner.

Here’s what we ordered:

Kaya Toast with Butter (Php 115) – I was surprised when this was served. Two small sandwiches with 1 soft boiled egg. The sandwich was filled with coco jam and a block of butter. I didn’t like it on my first bite but fell in love with it on the succeeding bites. I like the combination of the jam and butter plus the soft boiled egg on top. Haha. I added some salt and sauce to the egg to make it more tasty.

Porkrib Noodle Soup (Php 158) – noodle soup with chunks of meat and veggies. Add some spicy sauce and it's good to go. Ang sarap ng may hagod ng konti sa lalamunan.

We were just the only customers that night so service was really fast. Sino ba naman kasi mag dinner ng bread sa gabi. :p Food was a bit pricey, ambiance was just okay. I would still want to go back and try other sandwiches but maybe for breakfast

Ya Kun Kaya Toast
SM Mall of Asia
North Parking Bldg, Ocean Drive
Pasay City

1 comment: