Soi - Eat Thai, Love Thai
FTFBadgeI've been eyeing this restaurant for quite some time. I was able to try thai food once when I was in Singapore and I could say that it was good - spicy and aromatic. Anyways, we're supposed to try Rai Rai Ken but we found out that Rob Manila branch has closed already. Boyps and I thought that it was a perfect timing to finally try this restaurant.

Sukothai (Php 278) – noodle soup topped with thin slices of meat, 2 pieces of meat balls, fried tofu, bean sprouts and lots of ground meat. It was flavorful (as in) because of the cilantro (not sure :|).  The waitress told us that it was a bit spicy but Boyps and I find it very sweet. But it was a good starter.
Bagoong Rice (Php 188) – perfectly salty fried rice with plenty of sides. It has small chunks of tocino, a slice of salted egg and lemon, thin slices of green mango, red and green chili and onion. This is a must –try dish. I guess this serving is more or less 2 cups of rice.


Fish Red Curry (Php 288) – fish fillet in curry sauce. This one has beaten me up. I love spicy and curry foods but I gave up after consuming my first fillet. The curry flavor is just so powerful. It wasn’t spicy but the aroma has won over me. It was indeed good. The problem is on me because Boyps was able to eat everything. Yung mga dahon ung nagpapalakas ng lasa. :|
Soi also serves appetizer - wonton chips and spicy peanuts. I so loved it. I even asked for a another set and the waiter gladly refilled the plate. It was a fun food trip experience.

Soi 
Ground Level, Padre Faura Wing  
Robinsons Place
Manila

3 comments:

  1. Ang sarap nga nag appetizer nila dito! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I want to try it:)

    Visiting from FTF- hope you can stop by..

    http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/08/yummy-kfc-foods.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to try it:)

    Visiting from FTF- hope you can stop by..

    http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/08/yummy-kfc-foods.html

    ReplyDelete