Singapore 2012: Fragrance Hotel
I've been to Singapore three times. First with my family, second was a client visit (work - related) and third with my certified trip buddies. I've been bugging Boyps and Je to go and visit Singapore since most of the time, we are just touring the Philippines. I so love Singapore. The people there are nice and the places are so clean. But I would say that this visit was the first time I saw trashes on roads and stinky restrooms.
Anyways, since it will just be me paying for my accommodation (dati kasi nanay ko :p), we settled for a practical, decent but cheap hotel. And there we found Fragrance Hotel. We've read good reviews about this hotel so there's no reason why we shouldn't give it a try.
The room has a double bed, cable tv, bathroom with hot and cold shower, table, and dresser. The room was so small that it was just really good for two. But I don't mind, because it was clean, the sheets were soft and fragrant. The bathroom was small too but atleast I can still move inside. Hihi.
Their television is wall-mounted and the dresser and table was beside the bed (sorry no photos)
With its cheap price, clean rooms, friendly crews and good location, I highly recommend this place. It was just a few blocks away from the Bugis MRT station, 15-20 mins from the airport, and walking distance from Bugis street markets.

Fragrance Hotel
33 Middle Road,
Bugis, Singapore
0 Responses