sharing the JCO way
I didn't know J.CO until a friend introduced it to me. I could say that this is the shop that sells the best-tasting donuts (so far ha). I may be exaggerating, but I do super love their donuts - soft donuts with right amount of sweetness on top. The names of their donuts are so unique and cute too. Each donut cost Php 42 each. But it's cheaper when you buy a dozen or two. 
Here's my favorite: Heaven Berry (favorite #1). Cheezy Rich, the ensaymada-look-a-like donut, has a different price (Php 45). It really tasted like ensaymada - cheese overload! Hihi.
Nutty flavors: Why Nut  (favorite #2)  and ChocoNuttzy.
Tiramisu (favorite #3)  and Mr. Green Tea
Oreology (favorite #4) and Donna Italiano
Lately, people are really queuing up just to buy donuts. I was really surprised that it just became so famous that fast (or dati pa talaga tapos di ko lang alam??). But it was really worth it. So for those who wanted to try these delectable donuts, be sure to visit their branches early in the morning.

J.CO 
SM Mall of Asia,
Seaside Blvd.
Pasay City.


5 comments:

  1. Waaah! Another J.Co post that I bumped into for today! Your photos got me drooling! Parang type ko din yung pink hehe..Ako na lang ata di pa nakakatikim nito, ang loser ko lang! Haha :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. uu masarap yung kulay pink! :)

      Delete
    2. hndi naman masarap yung PINK... hehehe
      ---> Nakadalawa ko at inagawan ko c JOie =)

      Delete
    3. Hoy Manne!!! kung hindi masarap.. bakit mo kinain ang share ko? :p Binawi mo ang libre mo at dahil dian may utang ka! bwahahaha

      Delete
  2. love choconuttzy, alcapone and don mochino <33 faaaave!!

    ReplyDelete