iLoveToBake #7: Project #4: Cars-themed Cupcakes

A week after my Hello Kitty project, here comes my Car-themed cupcakes. God is so good! It was the same neighbor who ordered the blue + yellow boxes of brownies for her son’s christening. Before ordering, she requested me to bake some carrot cupcakes for a taste test. Luckily, she liked my creations and finally asked me to bake120 pieces of cupcakes for her son's 1st birthday party. I told her that I added apples in it so I guess we can call it Apple – Carrot cupcakes.
So presenting to you guys my cars-themed cupcakes.
Cars - just take it literally :p
Racing Flags, Traffic cones, Stop sign and Stop lights
I saw this packaging material in one of the weddings I've attended
Downside: there's a tendency that cupcakes may fall especially when they're heavy. Better put some tapes to stick the base with the cover.
Cucpakes with birthday gifts
Up close with the cupcakes
It’s so nice to hear people say that my cakes taste good especially kids! The neighbor also told me that her relatives enjoyed it too. It’s not too sweet and the flavor of apple and bits of carrots were evident.
Want to try it? Order now at my Sweets’ Haven! :)

Do you still remember the first carrot cupcake I made? I replaced the chocolate ganache with cream cheese frosting and the carrot candy with cars made of fondant.

Please visit my facebook page for more products. Satisfy your sweet cravings for a sweeter life.


2 comments:

  1. Joie! Bumobongga na yung cupcake mo!! Kyottttt!!!

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. o dali na.. :p lagyan mo na ng badge yung blog mo:p papadalan kita ng cupcake! :D

      Delete