ILoveToBake #2: Sweets’ Haven's Carrot Cupcake
Last November 11, my sister’s son turned 1 month old. Together with her husband’s family, we celebrated his “monthly birthday” at their house. Now I have a reason to bake and use my just recently purchased cupcake topper – carrot topping made of royal icing. I’m a frequent client of Sweet Craft and I got attracted with this cute carrot topper so I ended up buying one for myself. Hihi.
Presenting to you guys my Chocolate Carrot Cupcake. It’s a cupcake with carrot and apple base topped with chocolate ganache and decorated with the carrot candy. Actually, I wanted to create a cream cheese frosting but unfortunately, I don't have a stock of cream cheese at home. Well anyways, believe it or not, it was good. I can’t believe I was able to eat a piece because I don’t usually eat the pastries I bake. Haha.
 
Carrot topper na mukhang sili :p
Here's how it looks without the ganache:
I’m selling this for Php 36 if packaged by piece and Php 350 if sold by dozen. :)

Please like My Sweet's Haven on facebook and visit my multiply site for other products.

4 comments:

  1. Kelan ba ko makakatikim ng mga masterpiece mo joie?!! :) hahahaha.. miss u much! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. pag nagagawi naman kasi ako sa Makati wala ka :p Miss you toooo.. :)

      Delete
  2. wala na bang may natira sa may sili?hehehe Pede bang free taste sa office?

    ReplyDelete