Gotti's Ristorante
If you have read some of my posts, I have mentioned before that I transferred to a company where its location was just a cartwheel away from the Mall of Asia.  I only have 1 friend during the time I had lunch there but now I have two. Haha. Improving pa din. :p Every Friday, Friend and I always go to mall to have lunch. We always check the advertisements whenever we passed by the bridge way from our office to the mall.
I wanted pasta that day so she agreed with me to try out Gotti’s. The moment we reached the place, we were immediately welcomed by one of the service crew. He handed us the menu and offered some of their meals. We’re supposed to order their set meals but Friend wanted to order Frutti di mare (Php 210). It’s a seafood pasta in red sauce. It has clams, shrimps and squid. We both liked it. The sauce was flavorful and the seafood serving was generous. It was a perfect combination of sweet, sour and salty taste. It became cheesier when seasoned with grated parmesan cheese.
We also got their mi mamas Quattro formaggi (Php 295). This is their version of four cheese pizza. It was indeed a super yummy cheesy pizza. The crust was thin and crispy. We are just so full that we only got to consume 4 slices. Haha.
We both enjoyed our dining experience here. The crew was very nice and accommodating. Prompt response was also assured and additional request was always granted. I'll surely be back and will accompany Boyps next time. New Friend , kain tayo diyan na kasama ka naman :p

Gotti's Ristorante
G/F SM Mall of Asia
Ocean Drive
Manila Bay Reclamation Area
Pasay City

2 comments: