iLoveToBake #8: Banana Muffins and Muffinettes

I’m bored and I don’t know what to do. Most of the time, I just sit in front of my laptop and stare at it. So after logging out from work and to make the most out of my free time, I decided to bake muffins but not the usual big muffins. 
 
If cupcakes are the smaller version of cakes, now I have MUFFINETTES as smaller version of muffins.
To make it a healthier treat, I used Muscovado sugar, honey and a little of white sugar as sweeteners. Using the same cashew banana batter, I added some choco chips to make it extra sweet.

Want to try it? Just visit my facebook page and leave a message or just simply comment on this blog.  :)



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Muffinettes!! :) Looks delish girl. Love it!

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not just look delish it taste DELISH!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us as always....

      Delete