iLoveToBake #6: Project #3: Hello Kitty - themed cupcakes

Hi friends! It’s been almost a month since I last created a post on this blog. I have lots of pending travel and food posts but as always, I'm too lazy to blog about it. :p
I’ve been so blessed this April to close two birthday deals to two of my friends. Both were really challenging and time consuming. But who cares? I love what I'm doing and I'm happy stressing myself when baking. Every time I have orders, I always have sleepless nights since I have a regular office work. But after seeing my work, all the hardships are worth it – definitely priceless!
Without further ado, I’m presenting to you my latest creation - Hello Kitty - themed cupcakes.
My dear friend Cherrie asked me to create 80 cupcakes for her daughter’s 1st birthday party. It was a long notice that’s why I had all the time to research and think of how my cupcake will look like. Je even tag a picture in FB to give me an idea of what I should do. Unfortunately, I was just able to do these:
Chocolate cupcake with pink cream cheese frosting 
topped with hello kitty made of fondant
Cherrie likes it. She said it’s cute and asked me how was I able to do it. Thanks to the hello kitty cutters that made my work easier. The cutter created holes for the eyes, nose and whiskers. I just put some black and yellow fondant on those holes. 
By the way, Boyps volunteered to help me in this project. Hihi basta fondant, maasahan siya. :p 


If you want to see / know more about my products, please visit my facebook fan page and multiply site. Please don't forget to like may page too. :)


11 comments:

  1. Weeeeeh Hello Kitty! Eto pinakafavorite ko sa mga cupcake designs mo! :D Good job Joie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay naalala ko naman yung hater ko dyan sa hello kitty na yan! Pink Hello Kitty? Ring a bell? Ahahahaha! But I love it. Hindi pa ko nakaka order sayoooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwaha =) natawa naman ako sayo.. pagbasa ko pa lang ng message mo tumbling na ako =)) hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Makiki-eps lang haha.. :p

      Pink Hello Kitty talaga pangalan ng hater mo Aubrey? Nakakainis naman siya, ang cute pa naman ng pink at ni Hello Kitty! :(

      Delete
  3. Ver Nice talaga shhhaaaaaaa... Ms. Relevante kahit ayaw mo pa lagi maniwala sa akin (bitter :D), ganda ganda, kasing ganda mo... (yun may halong bola na yun!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. parang yung "kasing ganda mo" naniniwala ako.. friend ka talaga :p

      Delete
  4. Wow! Galing galing, Joie! 4 thumbs up! Kasama paa! Well done! I bet it taste good too! Keep it up! Na-inspire mo ko ng bonggang bongga dito! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. thanks! I've seen your creations too.. :) Good Job tayo! :)

      Delete