Mann Hann
My friend has been craving for Yang chow fried rice so every time we eat out, that's her only preference. One time, we were supposed to have a lunch out but unfortunately, the third member of our group was on sick leave. We both have no idea what restaurant (Hap Chan excluded from our list) serves single-serving Yang chow fried rice and since I don’t want to eat at Hap Chan, I suggested we go dine at Mann Hann. I’m not a frequent customer of this place but I know they serve delicious spareribs and yang chow. So obviously, you already know what we had for lunch.
Manne wanted some fried rice so even if the serving is good for 3-4, we ordered a plate of Yang Chow fried rice (P250). As always, it was flavorful. There were generous cuts of meat and scrambled egg.
We ordered two viands to share – Fried Tofu (P125) and Spicy Spareribs (P250). I love the spareribs so much. The meat was soft and tender with some crunchiness on the outside. It is best eaten when dip in their yummy sweet-sour-spicy vinegar. 
The tofu was exactly the opposite of the spareribs. Though it was cooked so well, the taste was so bland that even the sauce didn’t help at all.
Manne and I dated and spent more than an hour conversing about politics (serious huh?) while eating everything on the table. I just notice that Manne was distracting me by talking too much, sharing her opinions while I kept on scooping for rice and ulam. Bwaha. Dinaan ako sa kwento e! But we super enjoyed it and ended up strolling around the mall for almost an hour – busog much!

**Prices taken from munchpunch.

Mann Hann
G/F SM Mall of Asia
North Wing Seaside Blvd
Pasay City



3 comments:

  1. Wow! May post nga kahit busy sa candy crush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wala bang bagong post ms.relevante??? lagi na lang ako natatawa dito kainis... hehehe.... Palitan mo na please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwaha =)) nakakatawa kaya.. pag open pa lang alam mo na yung kwento neto :p

      Delete