iLoveToBake #5: Project #2: Thomas themed Cupcakes
My friends are very much supportive of my craft. If not for them, I won’t have any clients. Haha. Most of them are my previous officemates, and since I don’t have much friends in my current office, the count did not grow much. Hehe I still haven’t received any orders from someone I don’t know and I’m wishing that someday I will have one. Hihi
One time, my seatmate / officemate / friend asked me if I can make Thomas themed cupcakes for his son’s 5th birthday. Even if I’m not 100% sure, I said yes! Bwaha. I know I have Boyps to help me that’s why I took the risk. I’m not fond of using fondant because I find it tedious to work on while Boyps loves it so much. He has his own fondant tools and cutters while I end up borrowing it from him. I haven’t mastered fondant modeling yet but sure I’m having a lot of fun. Bonding na namin ni Boyps yun, free pa ang labor niya. Hihi
So presenting to you guys another labor of love. Thanks to Google again for giving us an idea of how usually a Thomas cupcake would look like.
By the way, you might want to check out my first attempt of Thomas using fondant.
I used cream cheese frosting with blue food coloring and topped it with letters made of melted chocolates.
Layers of fondant, circle and star-shaped as base then finally the train images. I also created some train rails. hihi
chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
a total of 3 dozens of chocolate cupcakes
boxes from Chocolate Lover

Feel free to visit my facebook page and please, please hit LIKE. :)
I also have my multiply site.

Thanks again to those who bravely tried my products. Please don't hesitate to leave some comments too.

5 comments:

  1. ang ganda naman prang professional na joie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gwapo na ni Thomas... hehehe... Labor of LOVE tlga!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwaha thanks Pelps for this break :) -- break talaga.. hahaha

      Delete
  3. Another great work, Joie! Fruit of love talaga! Galing ni bf in fairness! :)

    ReplyDelete