Big Better Burgers
It’s not my first time to try this food chain. I first saw Big Better Burgers (BBB) during its soft opening way back then in their SM North Edsa branch. I didn’t enjoy the experience so whenever I see BBB, I don’t include it as "where to eat" option. But Boyps and I were in University Mall and saw BBB again. Since we’ve almost tried all the fast food chain in the area, I asked him if he wanted to give BBB another try and he said yes.
The place was not packed even if it’s Friday night. The variety of food they offer grew from the first time I visited them. Even if they have Katsu rice meals as new dishes, I still opted to try their burgers. I got their Jalapeno burger while Boyps ordered their BBB Value Meal.
Jalapeno burger (Php 152)has a single patty with sliced jalapeno and lettuce topped with cheese. Boyps’ BBB Value meal (Php 140) included a quarter pounder burger patties with lettuce and tomato, french fries and soda. The burger variant I chose has no value meal so I had to order a glass of Iced Tea (Php 28).

Both burgers have the same patty. It was super juicy, it wasn’t oily, has a very light smoky flavor and really flavorful. The juice comes out every single bite. The spiciness of jalapeno in my burger was tolerable. Actually, I would like it even more if it’s spicier. I really enjoyed our burgers that night and I really wanted to go back! The photos may not look appetizing but trust me, super sarap talaga sila!
Jalapeno Burger 
BBB Value Meal
BBB Value Meal with fries 
The fries were thicker than usual and salted just right. You may want to dip it in tomato catsup then add a bit of spicy sauce or mustard.

I ordered a serving of Potato wedges (Php 65) and we enjoyed this too. It was thick and soft with thin crispy coating. Yummy.


If you are craving for some delicious burger, go and try Big Better Burgers! 

Big Better Burgers
2/F University Mall,
Taft Avenue
Manila

3 comments:

  1. There is a BBB branch in Jupiter, Makati that I have been meaning to try. Because of this post, I will pay it a visit soon! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried their regular burger lang but it was good.

    ReplyDelete