Singapore Day 3: Orchard Road, Glutton's Bay, City at Night

After our tour at Singapore Zoo, we went to Orchard road for some window shopping. Orchard road is known as the shopping destination in Singapore for people who can really afford. The place is surrounded with lots of shopping malls but I can say that there are still some malls / areas that sell affordable items for people like us. Hihi. May pera kami pero di kami rich. :p
Boyps brought us to the Lucky Plaza Mall. Entering at this mall gave me a feeling that it was as if I’m in SM supermalls, lakas maka-pinas. Haha. There were lots of Filipino vendors / helpers and restaurants selling Filipino foods. We brought our Merlion chocolates here for a cheaper price. Souvenir shirts were quite pricey but the quality was not that good. I still find the souvenir items in China town nicer and much cheaper.
I also tried asking some stalls selling sunglasses and watches. During our visit, I really find them cheap compare here in Manila, specially their watches - super sarap mag shopping kung may pera. I’m just not sure if they are all original. While roaming around, I saw this Yakult with packaging different from what we have here so I bought one. Iba lasa, mas gusto ko yung satin.
Orchard tour for me is over because I need to meet my friend, Diane. She is working in Singapore and she told me that we need to meet before I leave the country. So Boyps and I left Je and hubby (nakiki hubby ako?) at Orchard road and decided to meet again for dinner.  
Diane toured me in two of the tourists’ favorite spots – The Esplanade and Merlion Park. Walking along the area made me try their 1-dollar ice cream.
Hello again, Merlion!
 It was past 6 when Diane brought us to Glutton’s bay to have dinner. Presenting her treats! Super dami, super sarap, super busog. My favorite among all these was the cereal prawns – the cereals were crispy, its saltiness was so unique, the shrimp was flavorful and their combination was just perfect! By the way, I don't know the price because it was my friend who paid everything. J
I enjoyed so much the dinner that Boyps and I were almost an hour late to meet my travel buddies. Bilang ganti, I treated them a dollar ice cream and the cereal prawn. Hihi.
Here a sight of Singapore at night: 

Next day was our flight back to Manila. We went to Suntec City to buy my Ray-ray, do last minute shopping for pasalubong and had breakfast in one of the mall's fastfood chain.
 I’ve been to SG thrice and I would still want to go back to explore more places, eat more food and do a lot more of adventure. Hope to see you again very soon, Singapore. J

1 comment:

  1. I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa wedding accessories cheap knocks at our door just online shopping sites once per year, you blog is open the whole year prom suits – wow!

    ReplyDelete