Phohoa

FTFBadge Boyps and I were not in the mood to try a new restaurant or to spend much money so we settled at Pho hoa (besides, it's rainy season already). We've been to this place for so many times and in different branches but I seldom order for hot noodles (I love their tofu. Hihi). I'm enjoying the food here because I really find it delicious.
Anyways, here's what we had for dinner:
Large Seafood Noodle Soup (Php 325) – thick noodles with squid balls, shrimps and fish fillet mixed with some green vegetables. It was good but not a hit! There's not much seafood in our bowl (They have this spicy beef noodles and it was way way better). K
Fried Rice Paper Roll with Pork and Vermicelli (Php 129) – The paper roll was crunchy and the filling was really flavorful. I love the vinegar that comes with it. It was sour with some kick of sweetness. 

Service was indeed fast and crew was just okay. It was really the vermicelli that saved my day. J

Pho hoa
Robinsons Place
Ermita, Manila

0 Responses