Masuki
When I was still working in Makati, I used to accompany Boyps in buying breakfast. Most of the time, we just go straight to Philam's food court and choose from a variety of stores in place. One time, we both decided to buy big siopao at Luchincy's. One for each. When I was about to eat it in my workstation, a friend told me that if I want big siopao, I should visit Masuki in Binondo. So this was the reason why we had another Binondo food trip. :) Quest for big siopaos. :p
I love restaurants / fast foods with just few menu options. It wouldn't be difficult for customers to choose what to eat. Masuki serves noodles and dimsum. We have asked the server what's their best seller and he recommended Beef Wonton Chicken Asado Mami (Php 190). With just its name, it looks like everything is in it. It has beef chunks, chicken strips, pork slices and wonton. The soup was hot and delicious. I put some sweet sauce in it to add sweetness to its salty taste. It was also served with spring onions. Our bowl is quite big and loaded with noodles and meat. I was just so happy when it was also served with another bowl of soup. Haha. It's like having two bowls but paying for 1. :) 
And since we came there for their big siopao, we ordered 1 Special Asado siopao (Php 80). The filling is a mixture of pork asado flakes, sliced chicken and salted egg. It wasn't as special and yummy as I expected but it was still good. Luchinsy's siopao was still bigger than Masuki's.

We enjoyed our experience in Masuki. If you want some noodles to warm your tummy, go visit Masuki. Just be careful when it rains because some of the rain water flows inside their store. 

Masuki
Benavidez St.
Binondo Manila

2 comments: