Coron Day 1: Lunch and Dinner
We were to choose what we want to avail for free on our first day - either lunch or afternoon snack (merienda). We arrived at Centro Coron past lunch time but too early for merienda so we chose the free lunch option. Since months have passed already, I might not be able to give exact description of the food we ate but I'm sure that we enjoyed it - if not all, well most of it.
For lunch, we got these:
 Tuna Belly 
Spicy grilled Liempo
I initially thought that we had to pay for our dinner but I was wrong! So after our tiring activities (will post a separate one), here's what we had for dinner:
I forgot the name :|
Chicken Inasal
Lumpiang Shanghai
So generous of them to give us a plate of Lumpiang shanghai. We didn't order this since we assumed that we can order 1 meal per person but they served this for free! Super thanks Centro Coron! Love it :)

Centro Coron
National Highway
Brgy 4, Coron Palawan

0 Responses