Hainanese Delights

My friends Jerellt and Chod both said that they enjoyed eating at Hainanese Delights. A new branch has just opened near my place and there's no reason why I shouldn't try it. After watching Men in Black 3 (another super late post), we both decided to have dinner at Hainanese Delights.
House specialty is White Chicken Rice which is actually Singapore’s trademark dish. I’ve already been to Singapore and really didn’t enjoyed this much. Haha. I think I was able to try this thrice; once every visit. Haha. Di ko gusto yan a, pero try pa din ng try.
Soy sauce + Garlic + Chili
Here’s what we ordered:
Fried Chic Hainan Rice (Php 99) – served with a scoop of rice and a piece of chicken. The skin was so crispy and deliciously salty. The flavor was enriched when dipped in their dimsum sauce. I also added some chili to spice it up. My meal comes with a glass of Iced tea.
Soup with Porkchop  - the soup was just okay.  For me it tasted like Chowking’s Wanton Noodles. There is really nothing special in it but really not bad at all. It was the porkchop that we didn’t like much. It was bland and the breading was not crunchy. The taste would actually improve when dip with the tofu sauce or mixed with soup.
Tofu (Php 80) – this is the best. Haha. The tofu was cooked perfectly – it was crunchy outside but super soft inside. It tasted even better with their tofu sauce. Yummy!
Their serving was quite generous. The foods were also served neat and fast. The crews were also attentive to our requests.
Hainanese Delights
Ground Floor, SM Valenzuela
Valenzuela City

2 comments:

  1. First time na nagkasundo kami ni Chod sa pagkain???? =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. unga e :p baka nagbabago na taste ni Chod.. bwahaha. joke :p

    ReplyDelete