Wintermelon Milk Teas
Gong Cha
I've seen Gong Cha in SM North Edsa months ago. It was actually my sister who bought 1 and I got to taste their version of milk tea. My sister ordered for Wintermelon milk tea. I liked it – still for the same reason as why I like Tea Central – it has a tea-friendly taste. It's not too sweet; bitterness is just enough. Their tapioca is good too.

SM North Edsa
Sky Garden
Quezon City

Serenitea
I didn’t like Serenitea at first. My experience just gave me a bad impression about teas. But 1 Saturday, I told Boyps that I like to try their version of Wintermelon Milk Tea. To my surprise, I loved it! Haha. Their taste is almost the same. I think the only difference is that, the tea flavour is much stronger and bitter.

Note: The price of their milk teas/ teas does not include pearls, nata, other toppings, etc. Price of toppings ranges from Php 20 -35 depending on your choice. 


Robinsons Place Manila 
Adriatico Wing 
Ermita Manila 


2 comments: