Red Ribbon - Rice Meals
If I remember it right, this is my first time to order a rice meal at Red Ribbon. I usually order for Pasta + Cake + Drink whenever I dine here.
FTFBadge
Everybody knows that Red Ribbon is one of the best cake sellers in the country. Now I can say that they do also serve great tasting meals like Tocino and Salisbury steak rice meals. Boyps’ favorite is Salisbury steak – 1 pc steak topped with gravy and mushrooms served with sides - mashed potato and corn and carrots.
I ordered for Honey – Glazed Tocino. I enjoyed this one. Its sweetness is perfect, the pork is cooked just right. I liked it more when dipped with vinegar. It's also served with egg and tomatoes.

Will surely be back at Red Ribbon to try other rice meals. =D


Red Ribbon
Walter Mart
Munoz Quezon City

8 comments:

  1. I like Red Ribbon's rice meals. The serving is just too small and I'm still hungry after :) Visiting from FTF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum...looks very delicious, am drooling :-) missed Red Ribbon, we do not have that here in NY. Dropping some love for Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the favor too

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/fried-chicken-with-corn-and-pasta-for-food-trip-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss red ribbon..all these foods are yummy..visiting from food trip!

    Our Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their Glazed Tocino, looks yummy! Happy FTF! Here's my entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/11/food-trip-friday-floating-island-restaurant/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy. Visiting from FTF. Hope you can visit back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum, these are making me hungry, lalo na yung pangalawang meal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May mga meals na din pala ang red ribbon,akala ko puro cake pa rin.

    ReplyDelete