A visit to CDO and Iligan - Day 3: Swimming at Timoga - Holiday Inn
Summer is definitely in CDO and Iligan City. With this kind of weather, who wouldn’t want to go out of the house and swim? :p Our Itinerary for the day is to go to one of the many Timoga Cold Springs. I initially thought that the resort's name we're into is Timoga but Boyps told me that it is area where a lot of spring resorts are located. We are both not sure of the exact name of the resort but Boyps said it's Holiday Inn =D 
Kiddie Pool
There are already people diving and jumping on the pool when we arrived. We knew that the place is going to be jam-packed so we took advantage of some of the “pool space” before masses of people arrived.
What I like about the place is the water – it’s very cold; and the location and resort's size - big and has many pools. There are also restaurants / eateries just across the area. But there are 2 things I didn’t like, their restroom is dark and some of the doors have no lock; and the swimming attire - there are no rules on this place, people can go swim wearing jeans and long dresses. I just think that water will easily get dirty if people will jump into the pool without changing their clothes. We went to the kiddie pool and I saw something floating. I’m not sure what it is but it looks like something you wouldn’t want to see.

Overall, the place is just ok for the price. They only charge Php50 / person and Php100 for the cottage. I may be just the “maarte” type of person when it comes to vacation but I can say that I enjoyed my short stay in this resort. Enjoyment doesn’t only come from the place; it’s more of the experience I have gained and the people I am with. =D

Holiday Inn
Timoga Cold Springs
Iligan City
0 Responses