A visit to CDO and Iligan - Day 2: Dinner at Dear Manok
After all the trekking and road tripping, we went to Boyps' house to rest for awhile. We are scheduled to have dinner at Dear Manok with his family and relatives. Hmmm, I just notice that chicken is always present on the table every time we eat outside. :p
House specialty is Chicken Inasal. For me, it's like the usual charcoal-grilled chicken that taste even better when partnered with ‘silitoyomansi’ . Just like Mang Inasal, Dear Manok also offers rice all you can meals. Every one ordered for 1-pc chicken meal. Some had unlimited rice while others (including me) prefer to have a cup. 
Aside from that, we also had pancit sotanghon and pancit canton, calamares, shrimp lumpiang shanghai  and chicharon! We had plateful of chicken skin chicharon! Bwaha. I tried to control myself but can’t help. I was able to eat plenty of it. It’s so crunchy, yummy and loaded with cholesterol. 
Pancit Sotanghon
Shrimp Lumpiang Shanghai
The food is delicious though it tasted like "the usual". Nothing extra ordinary but at least it's yummy :)
So sad that I wasn't able to take pictures of all the food. I'm just so shy to tell them not to eat the food until I get the shot that I want :p

Dear Manok
Pala-o Iligan City


0 Responses