A Visit to CDO and Iligan - Day 1: Panagatan Restaurant
Our water rafting activity ended at past 1 in the afternoon. After dressing up, we are now going to eat lunch at Panagatan restaurant – a floating – like / seaside restaurant. Hehe. 
Another resto beside Panagatan
Panagatan
We ordered buttered chicken which I think is the house specialty. I love the breading. It’s not the typical super crunchy chicken skin that I usually eat. It’s soft, yummy and not salty. Hehe. Definitely a must-try.
We also ordered fish (I forgot what kind). It’s more delicious when dipped in a soy sauce with chilli and calamansi. 
We also got Gambas. Actually, I was surprised when the dish was served because I was expecting a shrimp sautéed in oil with lots of chilli and garlic. But theirs is unique – small shrimps dipped in sweet red sauce with small slices of chilli. I didn’t like it that much though, but not bad to give it a try.
We ordered for plain rice, soft drinks for Boyps and his Dad and I got their calamansi juice. Their calamansi juice is too sour. I think they forgot to put a little sugar on it.
Overall, I enjoyed having lunch with Boyps, his family, the wind and sea @ Panagatan. My food and nature tripping have just started. =D


Panagatan Restaurant
Opol, Cagayan de Oro City
0 Responses