iLoveToBake #4: Macaroons, Crinkles and Nips Cookies
FTFBadge Every Monday and Wednesday, I work from home instead of travelling 1.5 hours going to our office in Pasay. That's the bestest privilege I got from my current employer. I’m trying my best to log-in early so I can finish work early and eventually log-out after 8 working hours. The remaining hours of my afternoon will be devoted to what I really love doing, and that is baking. J
So here are the new additions to what My Sweets’ Haven offer that will surely add sweetness to your day – Cutie chewy macaroons, Chocolate Crinkles and Rainbow Oatmeal Cookies.
I called the macaroons cute because it was smaller than usual, and chewy simply because it’s chewy on the outside but moist and soft inside.
The chocolate crinkles have a little crunch on the outside, moist and chocolatey inside.
Rainbow oatmeal cookies have the same cookie dough I use in making choco chip cookies. But instead of putting choco chips, I pour a lot of colorful nips. Wanna know what happen to my bag of nips? :p
In case you crave for some sweets, visit my facebook page or multiply site  to order or simply comment on this blog. J Hope to serve you guys soon. J
Please like me on facebook J
0 Responses