Bodato
FTFBadge I've been busy lately with work and have been going home late (this is an uber late post - I'm currently unemployed :p). It's past 8 in evening and Boyps and I are already hungry. We don't want to go farther just to have a quick dinner so Boyps told me to just try the new burger store in Robinsons Summit Center - Bodato
Bodato serves a variety of hamburgers. We ordered Chicken Burger and Spicy Beef Burger. Looking while our order is prepared, parang casualan lang tapos ang mahal mahal. But when I got to taste it, I liked it. The patty is not dry but not too oily. It also has dressing, lettuce and tomatoes. There's really nothing special about it but it was still a good try. It's a bit pricey with how it looks on the pictures, but at least, it passed our taste.
Chicken Burger (Php 85+)
Spicy Beef Burger (Php 85+)

Bodato
7th Flr Robinsons Summit Center
6783 Ayala Avenue
Makati City

4 comments:

  1. cool. there's one near my place. i think i should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had hamurger a while ago with my kids at McDo :-) Burger is a comfort food to eat. This looks delish too :-) Dropping by from FTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one at 4/F Market Market. ;) My fave's the Mushroom Burger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard there's already a branch in Robinsons Place Palawan. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete