Everything Korean
Kalbi
It was a bit late in the evening when we decided to have dinner in Glorietta. We settled at the Food Court (food choices) of the mall to make the selection of restaurant / fast food easier. But Boyps is always having difficulty choosing where to eat when we are at a food court. He has a tendency to roam around twice (or more) before he can decide where and what to try. That night, I immediately chose Kalbi while he's still thinking. But guess where he ended up? Same with mine. Bwaha.. Kalbi ka din pala e:p
So here's what we ordered:
Boyps tried their Chicken - KB (Php 149)  - it is a meal with chicken chunks, whole kernel corn, bean sprouts, kimchi and sunny side-up egg on top of a plain rice. It was yummy and saucy. The serving is big, really big! Sulit kung sulit!

I settled for Chicken Burrito (Php 159) - A super huge tortilla with rice, chicken, onions and other veggies inside. It has a mild spicy taste but not as yummy as Mexican Express'. It's quite difficult to eat because it was very siksik (loaded). Another sulit (getting more that what you payed for) dish. I had to take home the other half because I got so full with the 1st one. It also comes with a free side dish and I chose Nachos with cheese.


Kalbi
3rd Flr Food Choices
Glorietta 4
Makati City

Korean Ice Creams
Boyps has been wanting to try the Korean fish ice cream so when I saw it in 1 of the 7-11 stores in Makati, I bought him one. According to him, it was just an ordinary ice cream. Haha. He was a bit disappointed when he got to taste it.
We saw Melona Ice cream in one of the shops in Binondo. Boyps said that there's something inside the popsicle so I kept on looking while eating. I'm almost done but seen nothing except for the stick. So if there's anyone who can tell me what Korean Ice cream has a filling (except for the fish) please leave a comment. :p I'll surely be back in that store to try other Korean products. Hihi

Sorry I forgot the name of the Korean store.

1 comment: