Teriyaki Boy

**Another back log – Saturdate with Boyps last September 3.

FTFBadge


I was craving for Teriyaki Boy’s (T Boy) rice rolls during this time. Well for me, it's T boy who serves the best rice rolls among all the fast food I know. (I’m open for suggestions if you know other stores that sell good rice rolls). I can’t remember why we are in MOA that day. We had a late lunch because the place was jam-packed. After an hour of strolling, we went back and glad that there are vacant tables to occupy.

Here’s what we had for lunch:
Philly Cheesesteak (Php 180) – I was kinda disappointed because it’s not cheesy and has a very few beef filling. I told Boyps that I wasn’t able to chew any beef strip / cube but he said there’s a little. It’s just so sad because it is the reason why I wanted to eat here. I may not like the roll but I very much love the sauce.
Teriyaki Boy’s Fish and Chips (Php 215) – This one is good. It's a breaded dory fish with fried wanton on the side. The only down side of this – nakakaumay pag sobra. K

Sapporo (Php 145) – ramen noodles with chashu slices, corn, butter, sesame moyashi, leeks, garlic and bean sprouts (I copied this from the menu). :p I just had a sip. I didn’t like this because it feels like I’m sipping a melted butter. K Boyps said that he was expecting to see a sliced butter on top of the soup and watched it melt as he sips. Haha. He said he didn’t like it that much but he was able to consume almost everything - I mean all the solid food in the soup. :p

Curry Ika Fry (Php 235) – another good dish that afternoon. The squid is well – cooked, the breading is crunchy, the flavor of curry sauce is just right.

As usual, service is quite slow. I rarely see staffs roaming around to attend to customers’ needs. No one did even assist us to our seats. But this is not new. Hehe. I just hope that they would improve on their service because I will still be coming back just because of their rolls.

Teriyaki Boy
Mall of Asia
Pasay City

4 comments:

  1. gusto ko yong ramen noodles kasi sobrang ginaw dito. hehe Happy FTF. Hope to see you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum...looks delish and affordable too. It makes me drool. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/12/rice-egg-and-dried-fish-for-lunch-everybody-is-welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all yummy foods, i will forget my diet if this foods serves in front of me

    Visiting from FTF

    xoxo
    http://www.tsangreqz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure want to try the philly cheesteak!

    ReplyDelete