Gloria Marris
This food trip happened last July 30. Haha. So many back logs but I’ll try to give a review based on what I just remember. 
I ask Boyps if we can try Gloria Marris. I’ve always wanted to try this resto but Boyps keeps on saying ‘Next time na lang’. One Saturday afternoon, as we pass by the place, I ask him again if we could give it a try, we looked at the menu and finally, he said okay. :D 
During this time, Boyps and I had an agreement that we’ll just order food that we think we can consume. And if ever there’s left overs, we shouldn’t force ourselves to finish everything just to remove the guilt for wasting food. We’ll just bring it home. Hehe. So here’s what we got: 
Japanese Siomai (Php 98) – Their version is dry. I was expecting it to be a little bit saucy. The taste was just okay. But for me, I still want those from Wai Ying and Ying - Ying.
Beef Fried Rice in Tomato (Php 198) – This one I like. It has beef strips and lots of veggies. It was a perfect combination of the sourness of the tomato and slightly salty flavor of the rice itself. 
Japanese Fish with Tausi (Php 258) – My favourite! It’s a tofu topped with fish and tausi. The tofu and fish are perfectly cooked. And the sauce, it was really yummy. J
Gloria Marris has a lot of dimsums to choose from. The waitress brought her cart and asks us if we want other dimsum but we only tried their Japanese Siomai. Maybe we’ll try it next time as well as their Shabu – Shabu. 
Service is quite slow as we needed to follow up the fish because the rice is getting cold. Ambiance is just perfect for me but Boyps said it's dark. Haha. Overall, we still enjoyed our dining experience at Gloria Marris.


Gloria Marris
SM North The Block
Quezon City
0 Responses