Taiwan Adventure: Day 4 - Chillax
Another day and our last day (as we know it) in Taiwan, we wanted to have something for breakfast aside from the food served in the hotel’s buffet menu. We started our day with McDonalds’ Sausage Muffin Sandwich. I could say that our version tastes better. Hehe.
We went to the airport for our flight back to Manila, without knowing that the plane has already flown. We both didn’t check the time. We thought that the 1:?? time is an afternoon flight. We forgot that Cebu Pacific is using military time thus the 1:?? is a morning flight. We were both nervous and quite panicky. Good thing my ever reliable credit card is on hand and it saved our day. Haha. We used the computer to book another flight and pay a dollar for the printed itinerary.

The day was long for the two of us. But we both decided to stay in the airport and wait for our flight on the next day. To kill time, we strolled around the stores, watched a movie using Boyps' PSP and eat.

For lunch, here’s what we had:
And hello Burger King for dinner:
Glad that I was able to try 3 food chains in Taiwan that we also have here in the Philippines. :p

I was a bit sad because we wasted some money but I must say that I also had a great time just bonding with Boyps. I can’t wait for our next out of the country adventure. J

1 comment: