Krazy Garlik
I've been reading good reviews about this restaurant that’s why I told Boyps that we should try this out. With nothing much to say, here’s what we got: 

Krazy Garlik Salad – Php245+ - This is so unique (for me)! It’s not a typical lettuce – egg – dressing – croutons salad. It has fried wanton, peanuts, green vegies, bell peppers and onions. The best J
Baba Ghanoush – Php227+ - flavored eggplant served with bread. I like the bread but not the eggplant K. It really has a strong taste that I don’t know how to describe it. To lessen its powerful flavor, I just used it as spread to my bread. It was indeed a very expensive eggplant dish! :p
Hara Kiri Rice – Php200+ - It’s a fried rice with shrimp, squid, bacon bits and chili. It’s moderately spicy! Yummy!

Rouge Seafood Coconut Curry – Php370+ - Mushroom, squid, shrimp and slices of eggplant and banana in curry sauce. The curry is just right – not too strong but still flavorful.
The food is pricey, the servings are few (and of course garlic overloaded :p), the taste was just okay. But I can say that we still enjoyed our dining experience here at Krazy garlik. Thanks to the lady who assisted us all throughout. She is very accommodating and fast in responding to our requests. 
This is us. We’re addicted on trying food from different restaurants. J It may be expensive sometimes, but this is just a reward after a long stressful work week. 

Krazy Garlik
Level 2 Greenbelt 5
Makati City


3 comments: