Malcolm's Burger
I had another food trip with Boyps but this time, it’s on a weekday. He was hungry, I was full. But we still decided to try Malcolm’s Burger for dinner. We always pass through this store and really wanted to try it but Boyps had doubts because he didn't see much people eating inside. Not until the day we finally did! We saw 7 customers inside the store. Haha! Btw, the place is small that it can only accommodate 12-16 persons (I think). Here's what we had: 

Potato Chips (Php35). It's thin and crispy but we didn't like the taste. Boyps said “lasang mantika”   or “maanta” (not sure if that's the correct word to describe it).
Cowhand’s Burger for me (Php95). At first bite, it tasted like Jollibee’s patty. Boyps said that it’s just normal. But after my 2nd or 3rd bite, I started to like it.
Malcolm’s Classic for Boyps (Php120). This one is better. I like this more. Hehe.
I don't know what's the difference between the two but the waitress said that Cowhand's Burger uses "seasoned patties" while the Malcolm's Classic is just made up of pure wagyu beef. But it's just weird because they expected Cowhand's to be more flavorful than Malcolm's Classic. But for me, it's the other way around. 

Malcolm's Burger 
Taft Manila


3 comments:

  1. My bf and family also tried the malcom classic and to us it taste like normal beef patties @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must try this!!! Nice blog!! :P

    ReplyDelete